Europe
- Paris, France
- Pisa, Italy
- Cinque Terre, Italy (Manarola is the town I'm staying in)
- Barcelona, Spain
- San Sebastian, Spain
Peru
- Cuzco, Peru
- Macchu Pichu, Peru ( 4 day hike, no showers!)
Asia
- Tokyo, Japan
- Seoul, South Korea
- Bali, Indonesia
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- Hong Kong, China
eep, i love it! i'm so excited for you (and me). is this what you'll be doing before we go to bed every night? :)
ReplyDeletebtw, i just discovered that the suitcase i was going to use for the trip went missing (my sister lent it to someone and never got it back), so i might just have to get me a spinning one tomorrow too. thanks for the tip!
i just got goosebumps reading your itinerary!
ReplyDelete(and you found someone to do all this with you? wow. People are so hard to coordinate!) You are going to have a blasttt! I cant wait to see your pics and stories!
now, excuse me while i go and put my eyeballs back into their sockets. I don't even feel like packing for my TINY weekend getaway anymore....how lame. >P
(be careful of altitude sickness, i hope your body handles it better than ours did)
Winger, I am sooooo jealous!!
ReplyDeleteBut, I am sooooo thrilled for you. Your trip reminds me of my little travels-round-the-globe years ago. It will do wonders for your spirit!!
Take pictures, see the sights, and take it all in. You don't get too many opportunities to take these kind of trips.
'Los!
P.S. Duhrtee iPhone wallpaper....
Wow love it!! We wanted to go to san sebastian but never made it. spend no more than 1 day (or even a few hours) at pisa. Cinque Terre is one of the most beautiful places i've ever traveled. enjoy and be safe!
ReplyDeleteOf all the amazing things, the one that gets the exclamation point is no showers!
ReplyDelete