Anyway, it's down to T-1 week and I'm psyched.
Only thing is, I hate packing.
My brand new Samsonite Luggage (it spins!) arrived in the mail last week I've finally decided to retire my Samsonite of yesteryear...sniff..that one lasted me about 13 years but has the tendency to fall over dead when jumping sidewalk curbs...so I bought this shiny new Champagne colored 26" spinner. As the name implies, it spins in gracefully in a circle like a ballroom dancer, and travels both vertically and pitched on its side like a traditional suitcase. The thing I love about it is that you can push AND pull the suitcase without it toppling over, and it allows you to change directions swiftly (i.e when rushing around the airport in a mad dash trying to find your terminal). It's also got pretty tricked out SUV type of wheels that can handle loads of different terrain, and I do plan to put it to the test in my travels. As for the color choice, I know champagne is far from practical, but it's so beautiful to behold that I couldn't help it. It supposedly has an easy to wipe, water and stain resistant exterior fabric, but niceties aside.. when the rep said "limited edition", I was sold :)
It's been sitting pretty in my closet just waiting for me to fill it with travel goodies and show off how much bulk it can conceal inside its cavernous yet sleek depths.
But like I said, I'm feeling a serious bout of procrastination and haven't felt the urge pack yet. So instead, I made myself a travel packing list. Let me know if I'm missing anything for Europe!
Pack list for Europe (click here)


Samsonite Centennial Outline 26" Spinner
No comments:
Post a Comment